Made by - Chizami Weaves (CW)
"Enabling women towards sustainability"
Measurements - 13x11 inches
About Chizami Weaves -
Chizami Weaves is an initiative of the North east network (NEN), a women's organisation. It's aimed to promote and preserve the unique textile tradition of Nagaland, while ensuring sustainable livelihoods for economically marginalised women. CW's have been visibilizing women;s work and enabling the weavers to participate in community training.
- CW : Develops textile using loin-loom adopted by human. The loom is still used by the Nagas and other tribes of North-East India.
- CW : Production is a decentralised model that respects weavers time ensures fair wages and promotes slow and zero waste.
- CW: Products are purely hand-woven by the rural Naga women, mostly Chaekesang Naga while sustaining their families and community.
The design motifs are inspired by nature and the local culture.
- Your purchase support the well being of the weavers and the ecology.
100% cotton, wash with cold water, use mild detergent and dry in the shade ( hand wash / dry clean only).
Black and white hand-loin bag- Chizami Weaves
- Seller: Chizami Weaves
- Product Code: CZW0012
- Reward Points: 6
- Availability: 1
- Price in reward points: 645