Seller - Pahari Roots
Net weight - 30 gm
Item - Black Stone Flower/ Dagad Phool
Origin - Meghalaya
About this Black Stone Flower ~
- Ever wondered what is that mystery ingredient you can’t seem to pin your finger on that gives some Indian Dishes a distinct piquant smoky-sweet taste? Well, look no further because you are probably thinking of Black Stone Flower!
- Our Pahari Roots’ Stone flower (Patthar Phool) commonly known as a Black stone flower, is a species of lichen used as a spice in India, that grows wildly in the lush and healthy environment of Meghalaya.
- Carefully plucked from the barks of trees or rocks this spice has a uniquely dry, light fluffy texture to it. However, when put in contact with heat, especially cooking oil and ghee, this spice blooms and releases a distinctive earthy, smoky flavour and lovely aroma!
- Widely used in Chettinad and Maharashtrian cuisine and a key ingredient in store-bought Garam Masala, this ingredient adds a great touch to both vegetarian and non-vegetarian dishes.
Pahari Roots Black Stone Flower Spice Chadila from Meghalaya Smoky & Sweet Flavor 30 gm
- Seller: Tribal Roots
- Product Code: PAHFNGAEB412E1
- Availability: 20
Tags: Black Stone FLower Spice, Chadila, Dagad Phool, Exotic Spices, Unique ingredients, Indian Cuisine, Meghalaya